Sharing my love of rubber stamping, one card at a time.

Sunday, July 31, 2011

My Friend


Have you ever used the Stitched Poly Ribbon from SU?  It makes the nicest addition to a card.  It ties so easily and looks so neat.  My card starts out with So Saffron for the cardbase.  The layers are Concord Crush and Pool Party.  I stamped the Triple Treat flower once in Concord Crush on Whisper White and once on So Saffron.  Then once more so I could punch the center out with a 1/2" circle punch and layer that with a Build-a-brad.  I am so sad that those are retired. The flower is layered onto a 2 1/2" circle punched from Concord Crush. The Pool Party layer was stamped with Baroque Motifs in Versamark.  I stamped "my friend" in Concord Crush and punched it with the Decorative Label punch and tucked half of it under the layers.  I hope you like my card.

No comments:

Post a Comment