Sharing my love of rubber stamping, one card at a time.

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Get Well Wishes


Today I needed a get well card as I read that a friend had recently had some emergency surgery.  I knew I wanted to use the flower from SU's Button Buddies stamp set.  And I knew that I wanted a red/brown combination.  I looked through my DSP Sampler until I found two pieces of DSP that gave me the color combo I wanted and that worked well together.  The DSP with the circle pattern comes from Well Worn.  The diagonal striped DSP is from Letters to Santa.  The sentiment is from Delightful Dozen.  I stamped the sentiment and the flower in Cherry Cobbler ink on Very Vanilla cardstock.  Actually I stamped the flower 3 times and did some scissor work.  I layered the flower with dimensionals and used a retired SU button with linen thread tied through it.  The base card is Soft Suede.  I hope you like my card.
Connie

1 comment:

  1. Pretty card! Love the papers you used and the entire card is so well designed!

    ReplyDelete