Sharing my love of rubber stamping, one card at a time.

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Coastal Christmas



This card is based on the Paper Craft Crew Card Sketch 71(PCCCS071).  I wanted to use my new Fresh Prints paper from the 2014 Occasions catalog, but I'm also still thinking Christmas.  I decided to make this card for my husband using the 3.5 x 5 note cards. The sentiment comes from Christmas Messages, one of the best sentiment stamp sets I've ever seen.  The tag is left over from the Holiday Catalog's Real Red Goodie Gear Simply Created Kit.  I don't own the Chevron Border Punch, but it only took a few clips with my snips to turn that Coastal Cabana card stock into a fun adornment.  Three Coastal Cabana Boutique Details finish the sketch.  I hope you like my card.

1 comment:

  1. Love these colors, of course. I forgot that now I have that sentiment. Maybe I need to get a card made for my husband. LOL
    Mary

    ReplyDelete