Sharing my love of rubber stamping, one card at a time.

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

May Orders Thank Yous


My Thursday girls ( hi Kathie, Jen and Joan!) decided to hold their orders until May 31st so they could take advantage of the new catalog.  These are the thank you notes that I will be adding to their orders. I saw a similar card done by Julie Davison and I just loved it.  She had some white ribbon on her card but I decided not to add ribbon this time.  She also had some actual gingham paper for her card and I decided to try to use the gingham wheel.  That was hard!  It kept going crooked!  I did eventually get three small pieces of yellow/white gingham check that I could use for my cards.  It sure would have been easier if I had one of those Wheel Guides.  Hope you like my cards.
Connie

No comments:

Post a Comment